In the interpretation and application of these General Terms, the terms and expressions used below will have the following meanings:
Website is a distinct place in the global Internet network at www.Trader-help.com, accessible via its HTTP, HTTPS or other standardized protocol, containing files, programs, text, sound, picture, image or other materials, and resources.
A user is any individual accessing and using the Website and services provided by Trader-help through the Website.
Malicious actions are acts or omissions that violate the normal functioning of the Website, spamming, junk mails, flooding, gaining access to resources with foreign rights and passwords, using system failures for their own (HACK), performing actions that can be qualified as industrial espionage or sabotage, or causing viruses or remote control systems to interfere with the normal operation of other WSE users site, perform any actions that could be classified as a crime or administrative offense under Bulgarian law or the law of another country.
Personal information (personal data) that you provide and / or send to our Website via e-mail or otherwise will be used by Trader-help in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Personal Data Protection Act. Any other message or material you submit to the Website, such as questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, will be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Through the Website, Trader-help will only collect, process and store personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) that you have provided voluntarily. If you do not want to collect information about yourself, please do not provide it.
Trader-help will use the personal information you provide in order to better understand your needs and wishes and, accordingly, to improve our products and services; to contact you (or any third party on our behalf) in connection with a promotion or game, and to provide you with the information you requested. Trader-help may provide a third party with a summary – but not an individual – information about the visitors or users of our Website.
In some cases, Trader-help may automatically (ie not through registration) collect technical information when connecting to our Website which is not personal information (eg: information about the type of operating system and the type of Internet browser you are using, the domain name of the website from which you link to our Website, etc.).
Ownership of the Content
Using the Website
Trader-help allows you to use the Website as follows:
* You have the right to browse the Website and to print extracts from the Content solely for non-commercial, personal purposes and provided you retain all the Inscriptions on the Content related to copyright and other proprietary rights;
* You can not use images of people or places without the express written permission of Trader-help;
* Copying, transmitting, distributing, storing or otherwise making use of part or all of the Content in any form without the express written permission of Trader-help is forbidden;
* It is forbidden to use the Website to send or transmit any material that is unlawful, threatening, untrue, misleading, abusive, abusive, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, indecent, scandalous, inciteable, pornographic or religiously incorrect or whatever material that establishes or encourages behavior that would be considered a criminal offense, would result in civil or criminal liability, or would otherwise violate the law.
* Trader-help has the right to suspend your access to the Website in the event of a notification of a breach on the Site or in cases where a User violates these Terms, including through actions that are defined as Malicious Actions.
If you wish to use part or all of the Content on our Website, please contact Trader-help for details on e-mail: www.Trader-help.com
Trader-help strives to keep up-to-date information from sources it believes are reliable but does not guarantee that they are accurate, and that the page is free of error and that access to it is uninterrupted.
Trader-help does not endorse and is not responsible for the information contained on hyperlinked websites as well as for products, services, and other products offered on the same websites.
Trader-help does not review the content of materials provided and / or sent by users of the Website and is not responsible for such content. Trader-help may, at its sole discretion, remove any material sent by a user at any time.
Trader-help is not responsible for the quality and condition of Internet connections and for the performance of the devices that provide them from your computer to the server on which the Website is located.
Trader-help shall not be liable for any loss or direct, indirect or consequential damages, lost profits arising out of or relating to your access to and use of the Website.
Links to third party websites
The website may contain links to websites that are owned or operated by third parties, not Trader-help. These links are provided for your convenience only. Trader-help has no control and responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or the security of these sites.
Change of Terms
Trader-help reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the structure or content of the Website and to terminate access to it at any time.
For any issues not settled in these conditions, the provisions of current European legislation apply.
All disputes relating to these Terms, which the parties have failed to resolve by negotiation and by mutual agreement, shall be referred to the competent European courts.